February 1, 2017
I hate it when I hear “You have to be patient.” My response to that is, “Patient for what? For life to happen to me?” Time is money. I get older by the minute. I’m already 43. My life is h [Read more...]
- When your child transitions to 9th grade, will he or she succeed or fail?
- Healthy, Happy, Heartfelt tip of the Day: Soothe your aching muscles
- How To Handle A New Job: New Job Blues ( 5 Tips)
- Prayers you can Trust will be Heard: 5 Steps
- How to be patient with life, without letting life happen to you (1 thing to remember)