April 9, 2016
My focus has always been to enrich the lives of our community’s keiki. Our job is to challenge them to live their best lives and support them as they work to seize it.” Born and raised in Wai’an [Read more...]
- When your child transitions to 9th grade, will he or she succeed or fail?
- Healthy, Happy, Heartfelt tip of the Day: Soothe your aching muscles
- How To Handle A New Job: New Job Blues ( 5 Tips)
- Prayers you can Trust will be Heard: 5 Steps
- How to be patient with life, without letting life happen to you (1 thing to remember)