June 3, 2016
I’ve probably made more mistakes than you when it comes to parenting. The funny thing about making mistakes–mistakes make you an expert. I’ve screamed, smacked, got defensive, ignored, cha [Read more...]
- When your child transitions to 9th grade, will he or she succeed or fail?
- Healthy, Happy, Heartfelt tip of the Day: Soothe your aching muscles
- How To Handle A New Job: New Job Blues ( 5 Tips)
- Prayers you can Trust will be Heard: 5 Steps
- How to be patient with life, without letting life happen to you (1 thing to remember)